Senin, 27 Desember 2010

Blue December

Yeah, I'm sure you will be surprised seeing me in this wee hour still posting something, a rant to be exact....
When it comes to the end of the year, I found that I always feel that something is not finished yet but still I can't even finished all of them.
I always feel the urge to express and tell what i have in mind for the whole year...
I am in a condition where I feel like I am alone though I am in a crowd
I always feel that I am no one's favourite though I have plenty of friends who love me back
I am lost in this big big world alone...
I am a big loser to my own life!!
I am nobody
I am me, still the same me, the old me...

Years gone by and now we've come to the end of 2010...
Many priceless and valuable memories happened this year.
Friendship that I am sure will last forever
Career which is soon going to be good and less worried me
New interest to some young Korean namjas hehe....
Problems....same problems with a colleague
A come and go situation
and many more....

Time goes by but one thing remains in my life...
I am still me, still the same me
the old me who has never changed
has never tried to change
I am still me, the lazy me
the old lazy girl who still loves playing round with her own life
the one who loves other but not to be loved
the one who still waits for the miracle to happen in her life
the one who loves God but still leave HIM behind
the one who loves life but ever never be loved??? (haiz....I should've scratched this but couldn't find the way to do that....)

I often asked my self the same question
over and over again
WHY????
WHY this???
WHY me??

[to be continued]


Yogya, December 2010


2 komentar:

  1. why's it so blue?? but anyway i think i know how you feel...where's the next part?

    BalasHapus
  2. belum ada ide buat part 2 :P nunggu mood dulu hehe

    BalasHapus